CMI, an established brand, wanted to grow awareness on social media platforms and also raise the awareness of women in managerial roles.
Page growth for both Facebook and Twitter.
Direct more traffic to CMI site.
Raise brand awareness and increase awareness of women in the workplace.
increase in Facebook page likes
Facebook users reached
increase in visits to site from Facebook
Over the last year, the Axonn team have helped CMI achieve our multi-channel growth goals and targets as well as keeping us up to date with invaluable social media techniques in the market. We really enjoy working with the team at Axonn as their consultative approach offers us a lot of value.
To achieve CMI’s objectives, we launched a social media campaign around International Women’s Day. This was the perfect time to maximise exposure and target the right people as it was already being talked about on social media.
We put together a comprehensive strategy to promote CMI and start Facebook and Twitter discussions about women in the workforce. Over two weeks, we focused on posting, engagement and advertising on both platforms.
– We posted 5 posts/tweets per week on each platform and were based around women in the workforce
– Before the launch of our advertising campaign, we made sure that we were engaging with other key influencers by sharing posts and retweeting content concerning women in the workforce.
– We then ran an intensive advertising campaign across Facebook and Twitter
The content played a vital role in our social media strategy. We worked extremely closely with the client to produce empowering content around women in the workforce to be amplified on CMI’s social media channels.
We also advised on the layout and content of landing pages to ensure they were fully optimised and relevant to the target audience being referred from social channels.
This campaign gained:
– Twitter followers increase from 12,780 to 13,024. That’s an increase of 244 followers.
– 2, 889 fans Facebook engaged with CMI. On average, that’s 33 unique users.
– Our content reached 406.5K users on Facebook over the course of two weeks.
– During the Twitter campaign we generated 243.6K impressions, this is 17.4K impressions per day.
– The number of sessions to site from Facebook has increased from 766 to 1,099. An increase of 31.16% more sessions compared to the previous month.
– The number of sessions to site from Twitter have increased from 672 to 739; that’s an increase of 9.97% more sessions to site compared to the previous month.
Read more Case Studies