Despite marketers trying more techniques than ever when it comes to content marketing, according to the CMI we're more frustrated than ever, with only 34% of marketers feeling effective at content marketing (down from 42% last year).
So where are we going wrong?
This is something we've been trying to get to the bottom of for a while, with our ebooks on developing an effective strategy, infographic tips, social media strategy and even when to outsource if your in-house team are overworked, or your current agency can't provide everything you need.
But the clear emphasis in the 2016 Budgets, Benchmarks and Trends report was on going back to basics.
So in this ebook, How can I be a better marketer in 2016? , we aren't looking at complex strategies or detailed techniques. Instead, we're looking at small changes you can make to make yourself a better marketer. Which in turn will not only make your job easier, but your efforts more effective.
Based on research on the challenges and mistakes from 62 marketers surveyed in Autumn 2015, this ebook covers:
- How to manage email chaos and stop it from ruling your day
- Techniques to stay focused and actually get through your overwhelming to-do list
- How to develop new skills, and the skills you need
- How you can prepare for the future and always be a step ahead
- How to cope when you make a mistake