Are you a great problem solver who loves working with other people? Are you able to keep track of countless tasks and adjust their priority accordingly? Are you proactive to go that extra mile beyond what someone expects?
Our Account Executives provide the top notch customer support that our client’s expect from the UK's leading specialist content marketing business.
But this isn't all about answering phones and sifting through emails – you'll be collaborating on content strategies, coordinating with various internal teams and helping position Axonn as the key cog in our clients' marketing efforts.
You'll need to be a problem solver, an excellent communicator, and possess a relentless drive for perfection that makes you ideal for taking on and seeing through projects that you can brag about on your CV for years to come. But be prepared to make mistakes; you won't learn anything if you're not.
This role is an entry-level internship, the bottom rung of the proverbial ladder but we still need people who can make an impact. If that isn't you, please don't apply.
What you would be doing...
● Relaying information from a client to our production teams to enable their campaign to run on time
● Having a 121 with an Account Director to identify the best tasks you can support them with for the week
● Quickly responding to email queries in an Account Directors inbox while they attend a meeting
● Assessing a client’s site to spot potential issues and work how to implement the best solution
You have to be…
● Confident and professional when speaking to others
● Great at problem solving
● Able to balance competing priorities
● Proactive and keen to overdeliver
We would like you to be...
● Interested in the online or content marketing industries
● Able to easily pick up a variety of bespoke IT systems
● Not easily phased by a lot of marketing acronyms
What you’ll get…
● Ongoing training in content marketing strategies and techniques
● Daily interaction with customers from a wide range of sectors
● Great commercial understanding of critical business needs
● Interaction with an awesome team who love to share their knowledge